Friday, May 30, 2008

Back in the SF Bay Area

So I've made it back to the Bay Area and fortunately I'm staying with a good friend, which is helping me adjust to reality. I've sorted out my apartment and now I've managed to get my internet connection I feel more connected to the world!!

Life's been fairly good and I can't wait to get my new place and get on with my normal life (I'm actually yearning to start doing some work - Hmmm, I must be sick!). Overall the experience of traveling has really done me a lot of good. I've met lot's of great people, had some mishaps and have seen a different part of the planet. One conclusion that I always come to after traveling is that people are the same no matter where you go. I guess there's some solace in that! They have the same issues and complaints! It makes me feel a whole lot better since my problems seem minor in comparison to other things going on in the world.

My next plan is to visit friends on the West Coast whilst I try and sort out a job/work.

No comments:

Map Control

If you press the centre button of the Google map control navigator it should take you to my latest position (or at least the last log I entered!)

Travel Map

//map options : G_HYBRID_TYPE, G_MAP_TYPE, G_SATELLITE_TYPE, or G_PHYSICAL_TYPE is also valid for initial view only YELLOW D YELLOW C YELLOW B PURPLE A GREEN START