Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sandspit

I spent the last couple of days near Sandspit which is near Warksworth north of Auckland. The main reason for this is that as I am leaving New Zealand on the 15th May is that I have to sell my car and sort out my US Passport.

As it happens Sandspit beach resort was closed on the Sunday night. Since there was a car park near by I decided to take refuge there for the night. That night there was horrendous rain and I had to wear earplugs since the noise on my Van roof was too much to bear.

No comments:

Map Control

If you press the centre button of the Google map control navigator it should take you to my latest position (or at least the last log I entered!)

Travel Map

//map options : G_HYBRID_TYPE, G_MAP_TYPE, G_SATELLITE_TYPE, or G_PHYSICAL_TYPE is also valid for initial view only YELLOW D YELLOW C YELLOW B PURPLE A GREEN START